As soon as the social network giant owned WhatsApp, there have been a lot of changes and regular upgrades taking place in the app which has made it so much popular. It even replaced the text messages. There have been rumours about WhatsApp business, and Facebook has made those rumours become true by announcing the launch of WhatsApp business app.
Many of us have some doubts regarding the new application aimed at business people. How different is it from the regular WhatsApp and what are the features that it has for its users. So, let’s take a look some of its cool features
- Businesses can sign up to this service and join the platform, it helps them to send updates about time, and other information to their customers
- Users can use both WhatsApp messenger and WhatsApp for business on the same device at a time using two different numbers
- Users can use landline numbers for creating their WhatsApp business profiles
- This helps the users in separating business accounts and personal accounts
- It even comes with some business-oriented features like auto responses and analytics
- The users get information regarding the number of messages sent, received and read
- Users can be able to customize their ‘away messages’, that can be sent to the clients during no office hours
- This one is also end to end encrypted
- The account details of the users in this WhatsApp for business app includes image, email address, category of the business, location and website address as well
This application has not been made available for the users yet and it is still in the developmental stage. Lets hope to see it very soon.