WhatsApp status feature even though it faced a quite a lot of difficulties from the people in the beginning, it is now becoming popular among the people as they started liking it and everyone is choosing to update their status on WhatsApp over updating their FB status as it more secure and private. So if you have found something interesting and would like to have it saved on your device, you can’t do it, unfortunately, WhatsApp doesn’t have any such feature available as of now. But you can get it done with the help of a simple application available in the Google playstore and the other process even allows you to do it from your file manager.
Saving WhatsApp status
- First, to start with the process, you must be having Status saver for WhatsApp Android application installed on your device, you can get this application for free from the Google’s Android playstore
- Then you need to open WhatsApp and load the image or video that you wish to save
- Then open the Status saver for WhatsApp application and you will find two options on the open screen images and videos, tap according to your choice
- And it will show you the status that you have just seen and you will get the download option on your screen, click on it to get it downloaded
- You must be having a file manager of your choice for saving the status using this method
- Navigate to WhatsApp/Media, then tap on the three dot icon on the top right corner of the file manager screen and then tap on ‘folder options’ option
- Then on the next pop-up window, just check the checkbox show hidden files
- Then you will find a folder with the name .statuses
- Tap on it to open it and find the status that you wish to save
- Copy and paste the WhatsApp status that you wish to save to the some other location
Hope these simple and easy steps may help you preserve some memories.