Windows computers and laptops definitely require proper and regular maintenance. The time to time maintenance of computer will make it run smoothly and really nice. So, now in this piece of article, let us go through some Windows maintenance mistakes that many people commonly go through so that you can keep them in mind and will not repeat those mistakes ever.
- It is not necessary to clean the Windows registry, in fact, you will never notice a change in the performance of your PC or laptop even after you clean thousands of stuff from the registry. Registry cleaners are just a waste of money, so don’t waste money on them.
- Don’t ever trust automatic cleaning available with the software or tools that you use.
- Disk defragmentation can somewhat help you in freeing up space on your PC
- Keep your system software and OS up to date and never ever neglect updates from Windows
- And never fail to take backup of the data that you have on your device as they will cause a huge loss to you if they are lost
- RAM optimizers are of no use
- Don’t enable every software to run at startup as it will only cause your computer to run very slow, just allow a few software which you feel useful to run at startup
- Proper hardware maintenance is also required for your system to run its software well
So, it is important to remember these things for doing a proper Windows maintenance.