Earlier we have learnt about the process of setting up for getting a custom audio message on Windows startup, but today in this piece of article, let us go through the process of setting up in order to get a text message displayed on the screen during the startup of your PC.
• First, you need to open the Registry editor, you can do this by typing ‘regedit’ in the search
• Open the Registry editor you find in the search results and there choose Grant permissions options
• Now using the bar on the left side of the window navigate to
• You can find two values named ‘legalnoticecaption’ and ‘legalnoticetext’ on the right side pane of the window.
• Double click on the legalnoticecaption option
• Now in the Value data field of the opened window, just enter the text that would like to see on the screen while your Windows startup and click on Ok.
• Legalnoticetext value is the actual text field which is placed below the legalnoticecaption field which is the title, but in this case the title itself is a message, so you can leave it blank or you can even fill them both with the title and text if you want
• Now just close everything and return to the desktop and restart your computer to witness the message that you have set up before displayed on the screen. You can change or remove the message from the Registry editor if you wish to.