Not everyone loves reading, especially in the morning when you just woke up and sipping a cup of coffee, one would be more interested in watching or listening to stuff. But however, you also find some interesting stuff in text format which you would love to go through but couldn’t because of your laziness. The reason can be any other thing, but we actually have a solution for you or for people like you that allows you to easily convert articles into audio playlists.
There is a Chrome extension that helps us with this task. The extension is called Podcastle and it can help you in converting text/news/articles into a podcast. To say in simple words, it is a text-to-speech converter. So, let’s check out how to turn articles into Audio Playlists in the Chrome browser.
Turn Articles Into Audio Playlists With Podcastle
- As a first step, you need to install the extension Podcastle on your Chrome browser
- Once you are done adding the extension to your Google Chrome web browser, then you will find the icon on the extension bar of your browser
- Now open the article that you would like to convert, and then click on the Podcastle icon
- Then you will find a pop-up window open, click on convert to podcast option
- Then the audio will start right away. You can start listening to the article on the page right away
- If you want to listen to more articles after this one, then you can add them to the queue
- All you need to do is open the article that you want to convert and click on the convert to podcast option
- You will find the article added to the queue
That is it. This is how you can convert articles into audio playlists on Chrome browser.