Well, everyone might be very well aware of the UNDO feature in Windows. We find it and use it in Microsoft Word very regularly. But have you ever thought of having an undo option for the email messages that we have sent. Well it actually does. Gmail the king of mailing services which has replaced the word of mail with its very own name has this feature inbuilt in it and very few people know about it.
We can actually UNDO mail that we have sent in case we feel that’s not the proper messages or the proper person, in the Gmail service.
At times, we may feel bad about the sent mail and we may have sent the mail to a wrong person, in those situations we may always want to have a UNDO mail option which can be easily activated in your account by following the simple steps below
- First login into your Gmail account and click on the settings option which will usually be available at the top right of the window.
- Under settings got to general and then you may find the option UNDO mail and then go and enable it
- You can even have the option of setting the time to UNDO for 5, 10, 20, 30 seconds, set the time you desire to have. I suggest you to select 30 seconds which will be sufficient in times.
- Now save the changes
- Now try sending an email and send it
- Immediately after sending the message, you can find the UNDO message option on the top of the window.
- UNDO mail if you want to and will not be sent..
This is so easy right. Do try it and these Gmail tips and tricks are gonna help us a lot in times. So I hope this one simple tip from my Gmail tips and tricks may help you when you need them and you make use of this UNDO mail using the very simple activation steps above.