The most awaited feature in WhatsApp which is the WhatsApp dark mode is finally here. This new feature of WhatsApp is called Dark in the theme selection interface, and it imparts a dark green profile to the entire User Interface of the messaging app with some contrasting colors here and there. WhatsApp home screen and the settings menu are now clad in a dark color. But, when it comes to the conversation interface, only the chat bubbles are dark while the background reflects any color users have set as background.
Steps To Enable WhatsApp Dark Mode
This feature is rolled in the Beta version of the WhatsApp application. So, you need to have the WhatsApp Beta app installed in your device if you wish to enjoy this new dark mode feature.
- If you the WhatsApp beta app, you can download the latest update or else download the latest WhatsApp beta app and open the app.
- Then open the app, tap on the three-dot menu icon at the top right corner of the screen and select Settings options from the menu.
- Now the Settings page opens, tap on Chats and then tap on Theme. Then a window will open where you need to choose the theme.
- Tap on Dark in the window that appears. This will enable the dark mode interface across the app.
- You can select the System default option to automatically switch between dark and light mode based on system settings.
So, this is how you can enable the WhatsApp Dark Mode 2020. We hope this article helped you! Share it with your friends also.